Raw Goji and Maca Truffles
Makes 50-60 Balls
- 3/4 Cup Good Quality Cocoa Powder
- 3 Cups of Oats
- 1 Cup Walnuts
- 20 Dates - Soaked in a little warm water and then pitted. The water the dates soak in should also be saved to add to the mixture.
- 2 Tablespoons Honey (Optional)
- Desiccated Coconut for rolling
Optional Extras:You can be creative with the dried fruit and nuts you add. For example, in the Energy Balls photographed here, we also added a handful of soaked goji berries and two tablespoons of Maca Powder for an extra buzz!
1.Combine all the ingredients except the coconut and goji berries in a food processor and whizz! You may need to add a little water or soy milk to loosen the mixture.
2. Spoon the mixture into a large mixing bowl and add the goji berries.
3. Cover a large plate with desiccated coconut. Next using your hands, mould your energy balls and then roll them in the coconut until covered. Transfer your finished balls to an air tight container and store in the fridge.